Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fraud contracts

idkola
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
why is it difficult for o2 to get in touch by email if it cannot reach me by phone after i reported that dpd texted me i received a phone in aberdeen when i didn’t get it in essex tilbury where i reside with my account showing 3 years contracts and roughly £1500 debt on my account for what i did not approve or receive in phone whilst i am on the phone for about 90 minutes so far as i type this without anyone not picking up which support the idea o2 and his staff are dubious?
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@idkola Look at the top of this thread top right you can see notifications messages if you signed into your communty account.

Cannot respond via the email notification and please do not put any personel details on thread.

Thanks

signature
Message 11 of 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123039 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@idkola 

See this at the top of the page

Private Message 1.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 23

idkola
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
yes yes,i’ve called O2, it started on monday when i got this call from a guy who acted like o2, asked for my security answer and changed my password( like he hacked my account)without my consent saying it wasn't secured and said i'was due to get iphone 12 max pro, i had called o2 on sunday to upgrade to a sim only so the conversation was familiar which was why i believed him, i was meant to receive the phone on tuesday but my address has been changed to an aberdeen one after because dpd was texting my number whilst i was waiting in essex some1 was getting my phone in aberdeen, I spoke to them on that tuesday that it happened i think the guy from O2 i spoke to is one of them, he said the phone will be picked up from where it was wrongfully delivered and resent to me which i knew was a lie because he wasn't genuine and i called one James on wednesday who was genuine and gave me a case number and blocked the phone and that i i'd be contacted within two days, i had a missed call while at work but that's it i cannot reach o2 who wanted me to pay 1500 for nothing.
Message 13 of 23

idkola
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Cleoriff what game?
Message 14 of 23

idkola
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

it started on monday when i got this call from a guy who acted like o2, asked for my security answer and changed my password without my consent  saying it wasn't secured and said i'was due to get iphone 12 max pro, i had called o2 on sunday to upgrade to a sim only so the conversation was familiar which i was why i believed him, i was meant to receive the phone on tuesday but my address has been changed to an aberdeen after because dpd was texting my number whilst i was waiting in essex some1 was getting my phone in aberdeen, I spoke to them on that tuesday that it happened i think the guy from O2 i spoke to is one of them, he said the phone will be picked up from where it was wrongfully delivered and resent to me which i knew was a lie because he wasn't genuine and i called one James on wednesday who was genuine and gave me a case number and blocked the phone and that i i'd be contacted within two days, i had a missed call while at work but that's it i cannot reach o2 who wanted me to pay 1500 for nothing.

Message 15 of 23

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Speak with customer service to put a hold on the account because of fraud

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
Or advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Message 16 of 23

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23125 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@idkola As well as following the advice from @jonsie, report the incident here: https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 17 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 123039 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@idkola wrote:
@Cleoriffwhat game?

No game at all!! Where did I say it was a game?

I was simply showing you where to find Private messages. All you need to do is click on @O2Emma here . Her name will take you to her profile. It will say 'Send this user a private message'. Click on that and a box will open for you to private message @O2Emma .

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 23

idkola
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Cleoriff i’m sorry your bottom page says that but now i know it’s not you sending that
Message 19 of 23

idkola
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
thank you good idea, but what’s going to come out of reporting it?
Message 20 of 23