Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New contract name

Hello there,I need some advice,unfortunately my mother died 1 month ago due to covid 19,and I'm trying to sort her Bills out etc etc,can I have my mothers contract changed to my name if possible,thank you

lola2016 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Mobile Number

I recently got a pay monthly contract but want to keep my old phone number, i have filled out the online form on the O2 website and also received my code from BT (my old network) the o2 website says that it should change the next working day, but it ...

a-evans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

hi, I called on the 7th June informing i was having trouble paying my bill due to not being at work. I informed the lady at customer services that I would make this month and last months payment on the 28th June and was informed that this was fine, h...

kirstie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restriction

I do not have a credit card and I want to change my age restrictions

Resolved! Can't pay

How I can pay my bill? Costume service tell me I not can pass the security questions

IvanB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

How can i sort out that my data gets added at the end of everymonth ie,28 instead of 25 of every month

Waz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments

Can I change the day I pay my contract?

Nicole19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim - No Connection

I bought my wife an iPhone the other week and took the SIM from her Samsung A3 and slotted it into the iPhone SE with no issues.The phone now does not pick up any signal. However, it does when I put my SIM in. No issue with the phone.I’ve seen O2 nee...

Sergypie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages

I've been without the ability to text from my phone and receive texts too for the last 24 hours. When I try to text it says.......Not sent, tap to try again. Been on the O2 website and had a virtual chat with an advisor, who messaged me through vario...

Tolkienista by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos