Did you mean: 

early termination fee

zams2001
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I am still waiting for my final bill. My contract end date on 2/1/22 but left o2 on 21/12/21 using pac code. As far as I know I received a monthly email reminder that my bill is due £15.31 although got no access to view it. I paid my December bill £24.98 in full and can't still work out why additional £15.31 is due. Is this monthly amount which will be amended with final bill or is this the final bill? I have left O2 within last 30 days so still can't work out why I should be paying extra fee on top? Is this how its supposed to be?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Copykats1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was on PAYG with minimal network. I was offered to pay by direct debit & upgrades if I wanted. Seemed good to me so just done it… network in my area has gone from bad to worse, & sines I’ve gone to unlimited & don’t need to worry about switching it off, I can see really how bad it is… if I’m paying for a service, they are under contract with me, they are not paying for my services. Never would enter a 24month contract. I didn’t sign anything, unless you mean “by clicking here blah blah blah”. Didn’t read anything.

but hey Ho, if they are happy entrapping unhappy customers to stay with them under mis worded advertising.

let’s be real, they should of said buy unlimited for 24month at £££££ paying £27.?? Month.

I want to leave them, I’m not getting rid of my phone or anything… so obviously I want to leave because they are not suitable for me in this area.

ps, I haven’t always lived here, and worked at the same place… things change.

Message 11 of 13

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

In that case then you need to pay the early termination fee and then you are free to leave o2.

In order to pay monthly you must have signed something, or click accept, there is no other way round it....  

I suggest reading the T&C's you agreed to and you will find its not entrapment... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions