cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable

one word to sum up o2 today and yesterday (bad) phoning to upgrade a total of 3 hours on hold, cut of three times then transfered to lost and stolen and told they are shut, 02 you have just lost another customer as will phone to cancel contract tomorrow, if i ever get through!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's unusual I've found them pretty quick on the phones

Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Well my experience was totally different today. I had to ring 4445 to report my daughter in laws phone stolen. Got through with no problem. Immediate action taken once i gave proof of her identity and make of phone etc..They locked the sim and handset making it useless to the thief. She came and got my old phone to 'borrow'. Rang them herself, they ported her old number over to my loan phone, along with her credit and 3 hrs later she was up and running. Well done O2. A really good CS experience with them today.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It just shows how much it can vary which isnt good really is it

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

No it is variable I suppose, but then for everyone who has a moan, there are others who should give credit if they have experienced good service wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

It's only occasionally we hear positive comments on here, people tend to air their grievences not praises unfortunately.

Message 8 of 8