cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaints process

Anonymous
Not applicable

is there a proper complaints process, iv been trying to resolve a issue for over a week and customer services are not helpful. i have sent a email to complaints review services but had no response. out of pocket by over £250 which is 02's fault

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Aliellis, sorry to hear about your problem, please check your PM - let's see what can be done.

Message 11 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

who is the govening body for 02 need to take this further?

Message 12 of 30

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

You really do need to give it more time for your money to be refunded before you take it further.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

your opinion but i have another daughters birthday coming up soon and not going through this again.  02 told me they would do a call back within 24hrs that hasnt happened and as i mentioned this isnt just about the money now its how iv been treated

Message 14 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

who is the govening body for 02 need to take this further?

If you reply to Chiara in your private messages, she will be able to help as she works for O2. Click on the blue envelope icon on the top right of your window beneath the search button.

Message 15 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

your opinion but i have another daughters birthday coming up soon and not going through this again.  02 told me they would do a call back within 24hrs that hasnt happened and as i mentioned this isnt just about the money now its how iv been treated

How you've been treated? From what you've told us you have had some bad customer service, being passed from pillar to post and as a result require money back because O2 made a huge error. Thats just bad service, you haven't been treated badly unless there is something else you havent told us?

Yes, its an emotional time because it was your daughters birthday, but if you reply to Chiara and give her a chance to sort things for you I'm sure everything will work out and you'll get your money back.

By all means make an official complaint about the service, but let Chiara give you the help you need first.

Message 16 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

done that but all shes doing is customer services im past all that. this is with complaints review services. just want to know 02 governing body they can advise me the correct process for complaint

Message 17 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

there is lots more that hasnt been put on forum and believe 02 are in breach of contract. i have all names of 02 assistants times and dates. £250 out of pocket for 02 mistake and get offered a months free which is worth £15 wont cut it. to be fair i think its already past an offer from 02, already been offered a better deal for my contracts with another company

Message 19 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Think we've come full circle with this one guys.

Message 20 of 30