cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluebook on samsung galaxy s111

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am new to o2 and I have heard about blue book but do not know much about it or how to use it. Does it back up contacts, text messages and photographs? also how do I set it up of possible on this type of phone.

Thanks slight_smile

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Bluebook is an ancient relic, and only works on a limited number of older phones, of which yours is not one of them. Best thing to back up your contacts is to back them up on Gmail. There is an app called SMS Backup and Restore that you can use to back up your text messages. You can save your photos to your sd card, and use a cloud based backup like Dropbox for your photos as well.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Bluebook is an ancient relic, and only works on a limited number of older phones, of which yours is not one of them. Best thing to back up your contacts is to back them up on Gmail. There is an app called SMS Backup and Restore that you can use to back up your text messages. You can save your photos to your sd card, and use a cloud based backup like Dropbox for your photos as well.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

As stated Bluebook now only backs up contacts. It's a very poor antiquatedfeature limited to very few compatible handsets. Really, don't bother and the methods Bambino suggests. I use Gmail, Googe Drive and Drop Box.

Message 3 of 3