Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billed twice in one month?

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi there

my billing date was always the 10th each month on both my accounts

today I have noticed that apart from being billed on the 10th I am also being billed today on both accounts

spoke to o2 over the phone and the lady had no idea why it's showing 2 billing dates or why my billing date has been changed

don't mind the date changing, just don't want to be charged twice!

any one ever had the same problem and what was the outcome?

cheers!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Never heard of this, let us know how it gets sorted out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Never heard of this, let us know how it gets sorted out.

@Anonymous @perksie

because I have cancelled a contract, my billing date for my current contract was generated for some reason (from the 10th to the 14th) hence why myo2 was showing two billing dates

my bill came to £29.46 (I pay £26/month, was charged £3.46 extra to cover 4 days as my bill was generated, hope that mekes sense lol)

on the 24th £26 left my account, and £3.46 went out on the 28th, at least wasn't billed twice in full amount

now my o2 is saying my bill be ready in 5 days (10 of Dec) back to normal it seems and hopefully will stay that way

Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Got you now, there's always an overlap period and a pro-rata allowance at the start of a new contract, sometimes a refund from the old contract, so by the next bill as you say it should be back to normal.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Paid my final bill on the 24th last month and got a new bill for the disconnected contract the next day saying I'm in credit. So filled in the form to have it refunded, been 10 days so should have the refund next week sometime and I will finally be able to cancel the DD for the cancelled contract
Message 5 of 5