Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Under review for over 72 hours

I ordered a new monthly contract with an iphone 13 pro 3 days ago. O2 were quick to take my £30 upfront payment but then said it was under review and would take up to 24 hours. It's been over 72. I've called customer service 4 times. 3 of the agents ...

Tomtom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samuel kandrac

Hi my name is samuel kandrac and am a costumer with o2 alrealy but i have a question.Cause am receiving 2 sim cards from o2 but they saud to me that after i made atleast 3 to 9 correct payments with paying later then i can choose any phone am happy w...

Resolved! international calls

Hi. I buy international calls but i can't call abroad

Pawel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent order

I placed an order last night before midnight and was told I qualified for next day delivery but still not had dispatch email, They have took the upfront cost but nothing since they said got the order now full steam ahead for them. What should I do?

Resolved! Bill

Am just seeing if you can help me.I am finding it hard to get get the money each mouth to pay my bill.I now u must here this alot but my wife has additions Disease which mean she gets poor very easily so I have to take time of work.is there any way I...

Bizzmo711 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price cap

Just want to change my price cap from 0 to £5

Jackie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smashed my screen on Samsung a51

Iv had my a51 for a year but iv now smashed the screen when I dropped it So am now using an old phone need to get my Samsung fixed can anyone point me in right direction pls I don’t no how long warranty lasts

Ladylou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close account

Hi. I am costumer of o2 almost 7 months. Couple days ago I have a chat on o2 and they tell that I am eligible to upgrade. I make this I order a Samsung Fold 3 and pick-up from O2 Store în Luton. În the day that I have to pick-up O2 close my account. ...

George12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel account

can i speak to a human being on here anymore

Lewis1927 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos