Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 13 pro max

How long will my order take until it's dispatched I ordered 4 days ago and still no email to say it has been dispatched. Seems like I can't try and find my order anywhere and I only have the confirmation emails as back up .

Gab_k23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi. I wanted upgrade my plan today but on webside all the time was problem. On finish my transacion showed me error, please try again. So I did. And I paid twice £125.66 upfront cost. I want my money back! Is radiciues how is working. I still not fin...

Monika12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid bill not showing on account

I have paid my device plan and it's come off my bank account but still showing online/the app that the balance is outstanding.. the airtime plan has been paid and shows that it's been paid.. any advice on what to do?

Nelaustin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backlog

Hi, does anyone know how long it is taking o2 to ship S21+ I ordered one on Monday and they said it would be 24hours. Then after everything went through the emailed to say the phone isn't in stock. I find this strange as I could have got one in an o2...

Cally420 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling UK easyJet from France

Hi there! I want to call easyJet's UK number from France, will I get charged loads? I'm on the O2 Sim Only Unlimited 12M 10GB tariff and the number I want to call from France is +44 (0) 330 5515151. As far as I can tell this number is included in the...

Resolved! O2 switched of network calls

I had a notification on my phone to say O2 have switched off network phone calls. I can now only place calls if I’m attached to WiFi. Any idea why or how I can rectify it without sitting on their help line for hours on end?

Itsannier by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync-1

I do have apple watch added, I have letter telling me Airtime Plain is £5.00 to add it, which is understood and not my query. Ye on my bill I have this Sync-1 for 7.09. Why the different of 2.09 each month and where was this made clear that adding wa...

trevf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill!

says my phone bill is £100 this month, it should be £27 or something?

Jc23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

how do I view my data usage for the last few days?

JoJostar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos