Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

No 5g after sim swap

So, I had 5g no issues... then I got a sim swap, now I can't get 5g. Any ideas?CheersRobert

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open code

I have 25% discount on my number through open code. I was told my daughters number, also on my account, would be eligible for 20% discount. How do I activate the discount. It won’t let me select it on my account. I’m sure the guy said I had to text a...

Alibobs83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading Price Over The Phone The Same as on the website

Hey, i just wanted to ask because i am due to upgrade in 14 days time is the price from the upgrade team over the phone the same as on the website or does ringing the upgrade team give better and cheaper tariffs than whats on the website, i am guessi...

mr_ant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netwok Conmtrol Key

Try to sued a old GalaxiS^ for my boy which was on O2 previously. My child been an 8 year old has a 1P sim which permitted top stop Phone data to be use.When insert the Sim card into the phone the unlatched nymber was enter wrongly to many time.The p...

regis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start up

I have ported my number and received my new phone on Saturday. Now neither my old or new phone work. How long does it take for the number to come over to my new phone?

Ma11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop Amazon music payments

Hi there. I had 6 months free Amazon music but now I’m being charged. Does anyone know how you stop it please?

Hel01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up refund

I have just topped up my account and added £15 but o2 has taken money from my account and given me a tariff which I do not want. How do I get my money back?

Sulaiman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

Hi I've lost my sim card any contact details phone number for o2????? Please many thanks

Monthly Contract

Hi I have a 3 year contact with 02. But i find the signal isnt great and im paying alot a month for the phone and i still have just under two years left of the contract. I am looking to move to a new provider and wondering what the best option would ...

OliviaG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos