Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad

I’ve just booked to go to Spain in the summer. Have been told that since brexit you don’t get the roaming the same way you used to and some people have come home to massive bills…… firstly is this true?? and what do I do to avoid it if it is the case...

Daveb640 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone ☎️

I ordered a phone on the 9th. Payment went through and got a confirmation email. It’s now the 12th and haven’t received a email saying it’s been dispatched. How long does it take?

Phone7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited data

Hello Everyone, I have just upgraded to unlimited data, calls and texts on a pay monthly sim only deal. Can someone please tell me if I can use my data in the Caribbean. I have looked everywhere and some say USA is included and then others say I need...

Resolved! Every month I lose amount of mony from my account

I need some help please every month I put a money in my account for pay monthly and lose the rest of my money I want to know how some one take the money from my account and it is happend today and I don't have any subscribe in my phone take the money...

1211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 airtime rewards

Can I use my airtime rewards to pay off part of my handset bill so I can get an upgrade sooner

JMD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre order upgrade

Hi,I've pre ordered the new Oppo Find x5 pro as an early upgrade. Obviously the pre order includes the free gifts that you have to claim from Oppo directly. I understand that when I'm able to claim the gifts I will need a pre order confirmation and p...

Carra_Rud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spain travel

Do I need to advise o2 if I am going to Spain now we are out of EU? Will I still be able to use data as in UK

MelP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Virgin Media and O2 Volt SIM Card

Hi. I recently renewed my Virgin Media Contract and, as part of the deal, they moved my mobile phone element over to O2. VM emailed me the details of the new Contract, but they are wrong and say they cannot match what the Advisor told me on the phone...

Tony1531 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number migration failed

Migrated old number (previous o2 contract) to new phone/sim (new o2 contract), but doesn’t seem to have worked properly. Left with new phone that I can phone out with, send/receive texts, mobile data ok all on old number but no one can phone me, “num...

Donutuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos