Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! changing name

Hello I have a monthly account that my ex husband uses for three years, and now we are getting divorced, and I would like to pass the number that is in my name to the name of what is the best way to do it.

Camila by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer - Porting number

Morning all My SIM card is on it's way, my question is, do i need to register the SIM card before i can request porting my number? Regards

Error 42

Hi, I got a new pixl 6 phone/SIM yesterday and tried to send a text this morning and it came up Error 42. Hubby tried to send me a text too and not received that. Checked the smsc number and that seems correct, tried to see if there are any network p...

Swest70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused.com

Took a new contract out last night, order has been sent for additional credit checks received all t/c etc,on the order confirmation it has given me my new mobile number and can pick up from 23/3 I'm really confused. I ordered an apple watch about 20 ...

Gemma89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S22 Plus Pre-order Conflicting information

So my order tracking says 'waiting for launch date' before moving to the shipping stage (which is tomorrow), whilst the text underneath says my order will be with me on launch day.I've seen no change to my order tracking, even though the launch is to...

Resolved! Disney

Why am I paying for disney+ twice?

Nicnoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In store collection

Hi, my phone pre order has been delivered to my chosen store today but my account still shows as not being able to collect from store yet. The courier tracking definitely says its been delivered but the tracking on O2 website still says its out for d...

Carra_Rud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 LTE

I've recently bought a Galaxy Watch 4 with LTE/4G and am looking to swap my mobile plan to one that supports eSims, which O2 does support. Can someone please confirm if I can swap to an O2 Pay Monthly SIM Only plan and use this plan on my Galaxy Watc...

benhurst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos