Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

I’ve ordered a green phone in my upgrade   

Resolved! Can’t access data

I have plenty of data available but cannot seem to connect 

Resolved! About a bill

Hello my contract ended with you in may 27th but due to having to wait for a o2 sim to cancel my contract I was charged a month bill which was more than my monthly cost but over the 2 years I was with you there was a few months were I was only charge...

Gh1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has my upgrade gone through?

Hello - I upgraded my SIM only deal, but when will it start? Nothing is showing in My O2 (I’m keeping the same SIM card so not waiting on that). I wanted to check that the upgrade has gone through as my app still says I can upgrade?

Amy29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New account

Hi, I’ve recently joined o2 and I can’t log into my account. It says to wait 48 hours and it’s been longer can you help please?

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi looking best offer can do for upgrade looking Samsung doesn't need to be newest aslong decent camera. I work for NHS and also have Virgin at home. I am currently on pay as you go with Samsung S9. Screen is damaged. So looking into upgrading.

SHELL1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra device

Hi all I've just got an upgrade, my first pay monthly contract with device. My question is can I add a new device for my partner? If so how do I do this?

Resolved! 11.7% contract price increase - above RPI so am I free to cancel?

I have an O2 pay monthly sim provided as part of a Virgin Media package.I have just noticed the price increased from £25/mth to £27.92/mth in April.This equates to an 11.7% increase.My understanding is that any increase beyond RPI allows me to exit a...

Jocko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal

My contract has just ended if I want to keep my phone for a few month at will my bill be cheaper automatically or will I still be charged full price?

Benakam64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos