Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £300 digital gift card

More info (Highlight to read)Ive recently upgraded but did not receieve an email to claim the £300 digital gift card on offer at the time. How do i get this? Ive recently upgraded but did not receieve an email to claim the £300 digital gift card on o...

Cancelling a device plan and getting my money back.

Hello O2 Community.On August 29th, I purchased a device (Apple watch) in a pay monthly device plan (CCA), upon which I gave an upfront of 30 pounds and a deposit of 175 pounds. I choose to collect the device in an O2 store. When I got in the store, I...

jpcairo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

hayO2 monthly take more than 17 pounds from my bank accoun. However, my tarrif is only with less than 8 pounds.Please return my money

Fingerprint scanner gone from lockscreen

Good evening. The finger print scanner has gone from my daughters lockscreen and she doesn't know her pin. Any advice on how to get into the phone please? Much appreciated

Resolved! Iphone upgrade

Today my wife was offered discount on her tariff by O2, which she accepted. She logged into her account a few hours later (to check the new rate) and saw she had confirmation of purchasing an iphone for £1149.00. No mention of phone during the tariff...

GW916 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

First SIM fine, failed credit check for the 2nd !!!

Hi @O2Lisa I applied for and was accepting for a SIM only deal (£15 pm) to switch from Three a week ago, all good. Today I have tried to add an additional SIM to my account for my wife, and the order failed with me basically being told I'd failed the...

Bigry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Can I use 02 sim in Spain mallorca 

Thekelt01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi do I get 25% off my bill as a teacher? 

Clw14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No access to My O2

I left O2 last week at the end of my 2 year contract and ported my number to another provider. Have just tried to log in to My O2 and it doesn't accept my phone number despite my log in details being correct!! I haven't received a paper bill in years...

MrsMozz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up

Hi im new to 02 and have short time to add 'switch up' but I can't agree the terms,because I haven't got the new phone yet.please help

Andy__ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos