Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Overdue Payment - Bill has been doubled?

Hi there, I was wondering why both my airtime and device bills have doubled in cost, after 16 days of non-payment. The help section says it's a £6 fee after 14 days, but in this case my total bill is £80 more! Any help would be appreciated, as I cann...

Resolved! SIM card

I booked a SIM card but supply within wrong address information.

524owenl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my c

Hi I want cancel my contract now please O2 is totally rubbish 

Joanne29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel con

Hi my name is [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!] I want to cancel my contract

Joanne29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hi im wondering if I renew my contract and get a new phone would you guys be able to wipe the remainder of what I owe? i need a new phone desperately so if not I may go elsewhere. i can also offer up my iPhone 11 64gb as a part payment please let me ...

Pezza1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal.

I am at Wales on holiday and I thought there would be good signal in Wales and I found when I got to the hotel in Wales that the signal is not good I had to us the WiFi calling and found texting is part of the WiFi calling when I thought there was ta...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from pay as you go to pay monthly

I am currently on the £10 data Big Bundle Tariff but I would like to change to the £6 5gb 12 month contract. Every time I have tried to do this online and on the my o2 app I have gotten an error.

Resolved! esim

Hello, How do i change my current tariff to an esim? Thanks.

Resolved! Scam?

I have had two phone calls this afternoon saying they are from o2. I am not sure if it was. Offering me o2 deal. Am I due to renew my o2.

Pam271 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling airtime

Hello, I need to cancel my airtime plan for my contact I paid off months ago, I can't seem to find anywhere on how I do this? Thanks

AmyBoon91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos