Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment plan

Hi I need to help would I be able to set up and payment plan to sort out my last bill

Resolved! MMS won’t send

Hi I can’t send a multimedia message do I need to put money in my account I’m pay monthly all my setting are correct

Daniel14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Please can you check the amounts I'm paying every month to O2 

DS56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 phone insurance

Hi I purchased phone insurance through 02 just after I got my new phone but I can't work out how to pay it? I thought it would automatically come out with my phone bill but it hasn't and I can't find an option to pay it on the app. Anyone know how it...

Swanny95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

require replacement sim16 year daughter lost her phone at a festivalrequires a new simhad the sim for yearsits in one of our families namehow do we source who's name the sim is in

steve24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Good evening I would like to pay my o2 bills 

Amela by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number

Change my number

Tarawatts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Airtime

I’m needing help cancelling my airtime bill 

Bn1- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ Extra

Hi, I’ve just upgraded earlier this week and trying to add the Disney+ Extra but clicking on the Add extra button, accepting the terms and then Confirm simply returns an error “Oops ! Sorry, we weren't able to add your extra. Please try again.” .... ...

02Customer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos