Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order update

Hi there I ordered an I phone 13 pro max on Friday & am still awaiting an update , any help would be greatly appreciated

Mark62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

What is sync-1 ? plus I’m getting to separate bills but only one showing in my O2

Bones08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue Light Discount

Hi. I am just wondering how to apply the Blue Light Discount to my contract please. thank you

Amber94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

I've been the victim of fraud on my account and for some reason o2 not bothered to contact me after I've reported it and now sending me latest bill worth over £300 and going take that out my bank by direct debit!! I am livid and disgusted with the la...

Resolved! Cancelled account

I was signed up for an O2 SIM card by an over zealous Virgin employee in order to reduce my Virgin bill. Even though I told him that I wouldn't use it as I has a work-provided SIM. Thinking about it later, I decided to cancel the contract within the ...

Gorton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying top cancel my O2 pay monthly data sim

I have been trying for 6 weeks to cancel my contract for my Pay Monthly data sim. Is was always meant to be a temporary measure while I had wifi fitted into my home, which was all explained to the shop that sold it to me. I emailed O2 months ago to c...

DavidC2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad

HiCould someone help me with my phone I can't get a signal in fuerteventura spain do I need my data roaming on.

bart5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up

Just been reading about this switch up plan. I'm an existing customer on a 36 month contract do I qualify for that ?

Lisamakay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos