Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £20 Monthly rolling plan issues

So I paid £20 to top up the £20 rolling data plan through clicking manage rolling plan and it went to pending so I asked my bank and it said to wait 5 days for the pending transaction to either cancel or go through and that was on the 7th december an...

Sheeba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t receive calls or txts iPhone 13 Pro max

Hi. I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max on O2 and some people can’t ring me (my mum from her mobile, RAC couldn’t get hold of me the other day) and my friend can’t send me txt messages. I’ve raised it with O2 before and replaced my sim. Any ideas.

RikerZone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not arrived

Hello, My sim has not arrived yet I got an email to say my contract has started 2 days ago. How can this possibly be fair?!

IA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About new contract

Could you tell me what going on with my new contract please use have taken £30 out my bank account on December 8th 2022 and when I go on to track my order it keeps saying order confirmed like todays the day I should go the shop to pick it up but I do...

Resolved! O2 to activate sim text swap to 20220

Hello am very concerned about getting this text. I am a Vodafone mobile customer with no intention to change. However I took up Virgin broadband yesterday. They said if I took a sim with it (data 2 years contract) it would make it cheaper. So I thoug...

Why is PAYG cheaper than contract.

I’m trying to work this out, I’ve been with O2 since it was BT Celnet, and every time my contract runs out I have to struggle and search to get a decent deal. I don’t need a new phone, I just need sim only contract, I checked today and for some reaso...

Pat-uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prepaid Mastercard

Hi I bought or rather upgraded to a Samsung s22 and there wad a petition on o2 website for £200 ₩prepaid Mastercard....yer now the people who give then out say my phonebwasnt in the promotion and to speak ro o2. Well I can't get hold of o2...but that...

Squirejim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this legit?

Got an email from: s-email-o2.co.uk today about direct debts. The email content itself seems legit but this domain bothers me, why isn't o2 using subdomains if it is legit.

Dingham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving SMS/Calls

I’ve been having endless issues since porting from Vodafone to O2 at the end of October. Due to an error in the porting process I was unable to receive SMS and calls. This was finally rectified (after about 3 weeks) after speaking to O2, but started ...

egd97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos