Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

i have tried to pay my bill three times, two card payments and one pay pal payment all through the my O2 app but O2 are saying i have not paid my bill and have suspended my services. i was on hold over an hour onl for the line to go dead and i cannot...

Rubber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card payment not working

I've tried both visa and Mastercard and neither are being accepted in the app on online. Is there bank details i can use to pay?

Becs67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount scam / fraud - no help

Hi, Never thought I would, but I got scammed with the fraudulent call re heavily discounted new phone deal, and I'm living to regret the error.I realised it was as scam as soon as I ended the call, and so I called O2 immediately. I have called them f...

Stu23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Tariff plan problem

my current tariff plan of £15 a month ends today. I changed my tariff plan to £20 pound a month and was charged £16.25 and that my tariff plan has changed. But nothing has changed and my new tariff plan hasn’t started, any help? Why is it so hard to ...

NB14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track My Order

Hi, Please advise when can I expect my order to be ready to collect in store. I have bought Samsung tablet on 1st February and it was meant to be ready to collect next day, but I am still waiting for confirmation email that it is ready to collect. Or...

agatafe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

My Visa card is not working, is any method I can settle my payment?

Cl2leung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not getting any signal after porting my number to O2

Hi Guys,I have joined O2 network from another network.I am using an esim .It’s been more than 48 hours and still not getting network.My number is updated in My O2 portal and also showing in esim detail on IPhone.Customer care team also confirmed that...

Sud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

i enter my account i see everthing but then when i go to see my bill another page opens it puts my user name and password but it says this wrong how can i solve this

kurt1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CONNECTION

My number seems to be disconnected

User789 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos