cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address for customer support??

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried cancelling the renewal of my contract in the past but they've refused to do it. Now it is exactly 30 days before it runs out I'm trying to cancel the renewal again. (Apparently you have to give exactly 30 days notice to cancel, not a minimum of 30 days!) How awkward is it that you have to phone up exactly 30 days before the contract runs out to do this... What if you're not able to phone on that exact day? Ridiculous o2.

Anyway, now it is that day and I'm trying to phone up and cancel the renewal again. But big suprise! I just get cut off every time because the lines are "to busy". And I get told to go to the o2 website but there's no way to cancel it here and they have removed all options to email them from your account as far as I can tell! So I'm probably not going to be able to cancel until tomorrow or later and then they'll say "you didn't give 30 days notice so we can't cancel it now!". Seriously, screw you o2. I thought this service was great when I first signed up. I've been on o2 for 10 years now, mostly pay as you go and then contract for the past 3 years. You just lost a long time customer. Nice job.

So all that aside... Can anyone tell me the email address for o2 support? I want to email them my cancelation of the renewal of my contract so i have proof that I did it if I can't get through to them on the phone. Thanks people!

Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
23 REPLIES 23

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers for the info. I spoke to someone on chat for 25 minutes and still didn't get it sorted. Guess I now have to phone back exactly 2 days before. If I thought I was allowed to swear on this forum this post would've been pretty **bleep** different. I attched a screen of the convo anyway. Gives you a little taste of how frustrating this is. Sticking to pay as you go on a different network from now on...

Edit: Wow I didn't even swear and it cencored the word....o2 chat.png

Message 3 of 24

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 4 of 24

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

ps you can't say **bleep** slight_smile

haha yeh i figured tongue

Message 6 of 24

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Surely that info from chat is wrong?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 24

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 9 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Minnie is particularly useless, she should be fired.

Message 10 of 24