Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change order

Ive just placed an order for a new phone and I picked the wrong colour, is there any way I can amend this?

carlymo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S23 earbuds

I was told I would receive a text to claim my free earbuds if you bought s23 but i havent heard anything from O2, can not get through to customer services, can anyone help pls. thanks

Helen222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Is it possible to continue paying for a handset but cancel your tariff? Coverage is non existent where I am and needing to use another network. Thanks

Resolved! New Phone

I need to finalise my order for my phone

Bil2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT

I would like a VAT breakdown on my bills

Bob97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling sim only

I can't see any options to cancel a rolling sim only contract.Ive tried doing the webchat and all operators were busy.

Pandy79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to track data use?

How cab I track my data use over the past few months... I'm sure there used to be an option to view it, but cannot see anything like that now. Its important so I know what size package to go for next time

JP21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

downloading bill returns error 500

when I attempt do download a bill, it returns the following error500 Internal Server ErrorDPWIV0760W The specified path is invalid. (%s)

JP21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled my contract and still being charged

Hello,I need an urgent help from you guys. I cancelled my contract in Germany, in February 2023. Then I moved to the UK. When I cancelled, I filled a form and sent them a proof of residence (from the UK) so they could cancel it and then I received a ...

jfneto92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos