Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hello, how do I add, short term, data, on a pay monthly plan?

Emma57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD won't deliver!

Hi, hoping for some help. Ordered a new phone on upgrade on the 23rd Dec , finally dispatched on the 6th Jan and arrived at the DPD depot Chelmsford. And that's where its been until now, allegedly. Delivery date kept being delayed, then it changed to...

Arnie440 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Imei number

Granddaughter has cracked the screen on her iPhone 12 sadly I never insured it but I can claim from my house insurance but they are asking for the imei number which I am unable to get as no longer have the box or paperwork doesn't say on it.

Lulu3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

network coverage

Hi there, Been with O2 for about 3 months now, finding the network very slow in lots of places, ie Halesowen, wolverhampton, parts of Brum, dudley, O2 keep saying everythings working ok, never had this prob with 3 network, Done speed test, anything b...

redspider by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unreasonable international call charges

I live in the UK and on 5 Feb 23 I phoned o2 regarding some international charges to my account. I had to call America to speak with the CDC about my visa application before visiting my girlfriend, prior to making the phonecalls I attempted to call v...

Dul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing Data

The online format for the bills seems to have changed.You can still access details of all the calls made and texts sentHowever, previously it was in a format that could be easily copied and pasted to an Excel file, with little manipulationI appreciat...

14 day change of mind

I was recently advised to change to o2 by Virgin mobile, but within a day of agreeing decided that I did not want to switch so decided to cancel using the 14 day change of mind option. I have tried all the various contactoptions with no luck. It seem...

Resolved! Customer Services

I am trying to contact customer services to no avail. I am currently waiting on them now after being hung up on after an hour and a half of waiting to speak to someone. Firstly, does anyone know why there is such a long wait? Secondly, what kind of c...

Mardy21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outstanding Payment

I recently changed service provider, now I cannot access my online O2 account to pay my last bill and as everyone else mentioned getting hold of them is near on impossible! No idea now how to pay this - I have just been holding for over an hour for m...

TracieE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone fraud (own number)

Just received a call proporting to be from Amazon about my account, didn't listen to much, but the really worrying part is it was from my own number! Anyone else had similar? Does that mean that someone has cloned my account and can rack up calls?