Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay my final balance

How can I pay my final balance when I can’t get through on the phone - my details are no longer registered on the app or the website ?

Cdj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from this number 441164883689

Hi can anyone help me with this number, They stated they where from 02 and proceeded to state that they would be able to give me further money off my account. I have now changed my password just not to sure if its 02 or not Thanks

Manny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam 40% discount call

I just upgraded my contract and received a call from 02844666029 (in Downpatrick) offering me 40% off my contract because of losing so many customers due to Covid. At first I thought 'great money off' then the caller started talking about sending me ...

Resolved! Changing from O2 to O2

Hi all, I currently have a SIM only O2 deal & want to change to an O2 monthly contract, but there is a better deal for this on another non-O2 site (mobilephonesdirect). How do I ensure I keep my number? Thanks, John

JKT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bills

Hi - I am being charged for a number that I do not need a device plan on and I thought that this had expired months ago. It is for number [Personal information removed] can you please cancel this and issue a backdated refund from when the plan ended?...

Cat1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting 02

I would like to speak to a human at 02.I have dialled 202 and gone through every option; none of which allows me to speak with a person.Please can you advise me how I can speak to a real person with whom I can discuss recent bills with?Thank you,Mark

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Account

Ji, I'd like to cancel my O2 account and billing. I got a sim card through Virgin Media, can i cancel just the O2 sim card and bill? Thanks,Joe

JoeRog90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspended service

28 yrs a few days late as I don't get money till Thursday suspended my calls I'm disabled with eypilsy need connection Its disgusting o2 I hope your pleased with yourself leaving me like this no phone let's hope I don't have a fit no way of calling a...

Tmt1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos