Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Closing my contract after moving abroad

I've moved from the UK to Finland and therefore need to close down my O2 monthly SIM. How can I do this as I dont need any STAC codes to transfer any details, just need the contract terminated.

mulimuli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling uk from nigeria

HiJust want to know if I will be able to call UK from Nigeria with my 02 sim.I am on a monthly plan.Do I need to top up besides my monthly bundle to make a call to UK from Nigeria ?

Raymart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my new o2 number to my old o2 number

Hi, I placed a request to have my new o2 number changed to my old o2 number on Saturday 6.05.2023 at 11.30. I understand it was the weekend and the bank holiday on Monday. But Tuesday has passed and my number has not transfered over. I have been tryi...

Resolved! Charged for Amazon Prime

Afternoon, When I took out a new contract I was given 3months free Amazon Prime.I now notice I am being charged for Prime when that period elapsed.Please cancel this as I can't do it myself, and refund what has been taken out of my account, please.Th...

GA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of data on a monthly contract but can't add a bolt-on

I ran out of data with 11 days to go on my monthly contract. I decided to amend my tariff but that won't start until next month. For this month, I tried to add a bolt-on so I've got some data for the next 11 days but it won't let me, now that I've am...

Resolved! Phone disconnected

How am I supposed to contact O2 when they have disconnected my phone and I can’t call O2 I live on my own and I have no way of rectifying this I’ve tried to message an agent through the app but it keeps saying this busy & the most annoying part is my...

JRoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why do I have 2 mobile numbers on my bill?

I’ve only taken out one mthly contract for one mobile number/phone. Admittedly I ported my previous number across when I joined, however that was nearly 2mths ago as I am on my 2nd bill (which is higher than expected - already posted about that separ...

E2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd bill higher than expected

I’ve recently joined O2 about 2mths ago now. First bill fine £20 mthly bill as per contract. However 2nd bill is £23- something (17% more than I signed up to). I’m sure the annual increase wasn’t 17%!I haven’t gone over any limits, and cannot see why...

E2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to keep my old phone number.

I ordered a new pay monthy O2 sim card and I want to keep my old number, which was also a pay monthly O2 sim card. Could you please explain the full process, thank you.

Ed27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending my contract

I have switched my number to my new account with EE.My contract has ended but I do still pay an airtime bill usually.Will this automatically end or how do I end my contract with o2?Thanks.