Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Trying to get my daughter a new phone. The nothing phone 1 for her birthday on contract added on to

Trying to work out how I can get my daughter a new phone and on contract. The nothing phone 1 for her birthday on contract added on to my o2 contract. Since 2021 last year I have been able to upgrade but have not yet. I dont want to yet. But I want t...

O2 complaints service

Hi everyone, again. So I've been connected a month now with O2 and finally changed my tariff to unlimited data which I'm happy with. But so far I've complained twice to O2 Complaints Review Service email but nobody has got back to me. You see it's an...

Resolved! Calls

Some phonecards not getting through 

Zips by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I want to transfer my number to 02 I have new sim sent from 02 but what do I do now ?I have my pac code

Glamroc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract cancellation

I see that this is a sim only when i spoke to the operator to include a mobile device i was told yes i would be able to go to upgrade but i see i can not do that so i want to cancel

Resolved! Former Virgin Mobile Customer

Was sent an o2 sim in the post to complete my forced switchover from Virgin Mobile. The sim says ‘Sim Compatible with 5G devices only’ which is an issue as my phone does not support 5G…. My old 4G Virgin sim is still working but I know its only a mat...

AlMcCann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! invalid sim

switched to o2 yesterday from virgin phone saying i have an invalid sim

tam54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEBODY!!!!!!

I have gone round the houses SEVERAL times to talk to somebody. I am SURE I paid my bill between Jan 7th and Jan19th. But I have been cut off while I am seeking work and I cannot TALK to anyone - O2 has the WORST cuistomer service I have EVER known. ...

O2 Default destroying credit file

2 years ago O2 made an error and didn’t close my account. The account was then sold to debt collectors. I have been harassed by the debt collectors since. I have called through numerous times and O2 have confirmed it’s an error by the original call h...

Ireland67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos