Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Again Nothing with o2

I had very limeted useage on my phone yesterday i just thought it was because i was comming back from bristol. Back at home today and nothing now for me and my wife i hate o2 will not renew when it is due thats for sure

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

I have noticed that people have only been experience no signal since this morning. However I have been struggling to get any signal with you for the past 3 weeks! No matter where I am I always seem to end up with an 'x' by my signal bars. Fed up off ...

• 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Yet another major outage!

2 major outages in 3 months. I have had no service since 10:00 am and it is now 18:15pm. How is one supposed to do any business? I cannot even go to the bank or do any of my usual business visits as I cannot park in Westminster without a mobile phone...

shirland by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Contract Early

Is it possible for me to get my contract cancelled early? Sick of having no signal, can i claim a breach of contract? Need to find a provider that can be relied on!!!

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and 100mb Data

Hi All. I've recently (this morning) 'upgraded' my Blackberry and service. Although in terms of service I don't think it's an upgrade at all. I have been a long time customer of O2 and it's forerunners for 18 years, and my previous contract was 1200 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coverage and unable to contact O2

Like alot of people who have posted today, I've had little to no coverage since this morning, it is more than a little inconveinent! Also, even more annoyingly, the status tracker for the network appears to be "overloaded", as is the online support.....

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No sevice again

What is it with o2 they are supposed to be the best provider for mobile's and yet again when i really need ny phone there's no signal again, This is the second time everyone know's about the last time. It's time o2 got there act together or there are...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Not signal from early this morning,

Hi, from around 6am today I don't have signal, cannot get phone call or text I cant do anything, you guys know what's going on?? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos