Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Bill In Advance?

Ive noticed there is a button on my O2 that says pay bill, now my bill isn't due yet so if I pressed pay would I pay for my bill in advance?? (I'm a new pay monthly customer) Slightly confused and curious. ThanksBex

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tarrif

When I ordered my phone I chose to have 250 o2 mins and 250 to any network with unlimited texts. However there was also an option to switch one of the 250mins to 50mb of internet usage. Under the 'change tarrif' bit on 'my o2' this doesn't seem to be...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to roam

I'm currently in the USA and before I left o2 activated roaming. However now I am here it doesn't seem to work. I am using a Blackberry Bold 9900 and data services are set to on; (off whilst roaming) with the network selection being automatic. I've t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 upgrade online

hello all, i am becoming increasingly frustrated at the fact that i am not able to access my o2 upgrade page online, this is causing me much inconvenience and aggrevation as this has been going on for months now. I am currently due an upgrade and am ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Resolved] Call and text difficulties issue 12/10/2012

Update 17/10: 13:00 Hi everyone, We've just had a blog post go live from our COO, Derek McManus on our plans to improve the stability of our network and rebuild confidence in O2. Rebuilding your trust in our leading network by Derek McManus Following...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 1178 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Multiple phones on one account

I bought phones for both my daughters, I've got both phones associated with my login (if I enter either phone number in the forgot username/password page it goes to my email address), however only one phone shows up, and I can't find the other. How d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade...

Hi, this may sound like a really stupid question but I've just upgraded my contract - due to end Nov. does my upgrade automatically take over my current one? do i need to do anything?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my expensive bill

I have just received my frst bill from 02 for approx £79. I have only had the phone for a month and my tariff is for 1 phone Samsung G3 1. Unlimted calls2. Unlimited texts3. 1Gb data I was led to understand the monthly bill would be around £36. How 0...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages

Hi, PLease can you advise me I'm on pay monthly £10.50 tarrif plus the bolt ons, when I type a long text message out it converts to multimedia message which then charges me, when I have unlimited texts, thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chat rooms and 2 phone accounts

Good evening to you and hope you areall well. Please could you help me with 2 questions.My daughter of 14 is going on talking to people she doesn’t know. The links are as follows and could you advise me, what they are as they wont let me in.I would r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos