Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Data Simplicity tariff - changed frm blackberry and being charged 136 quid!

I have had the same o2 SIMplicity contract since 2010 with unlimited data and a Blackberry bolt on for roughly 20quid a month. Last week I bought a nexus 4 and was trying to figure out which contract to move to so on Friday after 2pm I swopped the si...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and GO GO GO and the basics bolt on

I am a complete novice here - can anyone tell me what I will be able to do if I add on the basics bolt on. I've never used a phone on the web before but thought I'd give it a try. I will only use it infrequently probably just out of curiousity. Is th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

I’ve been an o2 contract customer for six years. I run a small business and use my phone extensively, resulting in bills of around £100 per month.A couple of weeks ago, got a text message out of the blue from o2 informing me that I had been disconnec...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay go go go plan

I'm on pay and go go go plan, but I'm going abroad for more than 6 months and do not want to pay for minutes they will not use. how long I can not put money and keep my number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

transferred sim not working - help!

Hi, I'm new to this game..I upgraded my phone today and was given a new sim card. My old phone has now stopped working but the new one hasn't kicked in yet. Any ideas how long? I was told as soon as the old one stopped the new one would be OK and wor...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conference calling/ Call merging

Hello, I am on a pay monthly package with unlimited minutes. Does this mean if I conference call or merge calls, this does not charge me? Many thanks,

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go, go, go or contract?

Bit of background, my contract with t-mobile ends soon and let me tell you they are awful so, I'm coming to o2 - my wife is already with o2 and loves them plus we get reception at home which I don't get with t-mob. However, I can't decide between P+G...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen phone

If my phones been stolen can i get another sim card and place it into another phone and carry on with my contract as usual? Anybody any ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to open, pay bills related pages from o2.co.uk

Hi, I am unable to view or download my bills after registering on o2.co.uk.I am unable to even make any payment online as I keep getting "page cannot be displayed" from any https page from o2.co.uk. Any help on this will be much appreciated. Cheers,S...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos