Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data Plans on Simplicity Tariff

Can someone - after four 'Chats' with 'Gurus' who are clearly checking the same website I am - explain to me in plain English why I can only pay for 500MB data (£6/month; 'The All-Rounder') on the month-to-month Simplicity 100 tariff? I would like to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It's hard to pay my monthly online using applemac.

It's hard to pay my monthly online using applemac. Paying my monthly bill online is a real pain because the 'Make payment' button / link is rarely visible. It's a problem on all of my browsers including Firefox and Safari. I need to refresh the page ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using WiFi in Thailand

Hey Was wondering if anyone could help me. Im travelling to Thailand on friday and want to avoid any charges for texts and calls so aim so use the hotels wifi. However will i get charged for this? Thankssssss xx

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading early

i went online today to see if i could upgrade my account earlier than what it says in my o2.i spoke to an online agent, who i have to say was very unhelpful and seemed more interested in getting me to cancel my existing contract rather than trying to...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help to unlock nck on a phone

i have got a samsung s3350 on tesco mobile but im on o2 and have been all my life the imei (edited personal info) but nobody will give me a nck code free and i refuse to pay when tesco use o2 network to opperate

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delivery tracking

how can i find out when my new phone is going to delivered? tried doing this on uk mail but it says that i need to input the consignment number or reference number. how do i find this out? thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Standard' Calls on Pay and Go Go Go

Hi. I'm new to O2 and to writing in a forum but this has annoyed me. My tariff gives me 500 free texts, 100 mb data and 75 mins to O2 mobiles and uk landlines - or so it says. However the call I made today (my first) was charged. Apparantly all uk la...

pammio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked caller??

Hi, My phone will not accept calls off my partners phone but will off all my other contacts. She can text me but cannot call me.O2 sent me a new sim card but this has'nt fixed the issue.She has contacted her provider and they are adamant it is not an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos