Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What's happening at O2

I had a major disappointment with O2 yesterday. I've been with O2 for more than 10 years and have had a mainly good experience but now I will almost certainly leave. I had a 12 month contract without phone last year and it ended in January. I was not...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 3g queston

ive read that o2 is bringing out a faster 3g what runs of two masts or something will this be anywere near as quick as 4g when it comes to o2 and what is hspa+ thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old bills details

Hi phone stolen, many unauthorised calls made but insurance will pay for cost of these calls if I can prove I haven't called those numbers ever before. 02 past bills just appear to provide totals not the breakdown or am I mistaken? thanks all

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving all my texts please help

I have been made aware that my phone is not recieving all the texts that are being sent to me this first started a week ago and now when im in my messages its flashing up wit a message that says check network provider messages or somthing like that c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia lumia 920?

Hi, I was wanting to know if the above mentioned handset will be available on O2 and if so when?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS Picture Messages

I find that MMS's either don't send or take a long time. Is there general issue with this? Do I need to check settings? Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TOPIC: GOOGLE 2 STEP VERIFICATION SMS

Hi everyone, I recently signed up and joined the O2 community so thanks for having me, still finding my way around. I have a question: how much does it cost to receive a google 2 step verification text to an O2 300 simplicity please? I am concerned i...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! getting on to accounts

everytime i log on it goes straight to my old pay & go phone and no matter what i do it will not let me see my pay monthly screen how do i get rid of my old phone and just see my new one

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade shambles

Has anyone else been experiencing the ludicrous circus that is upgrading to the iPhone 5 where you get a different answer off everyone you speak to at O2 but the outcome is always the same DISAPPOINTMENT.They take your money very efficiently but it's...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos