Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges without leaving the UK

I have not been out of the UK but have received a bill for £260 for use of roaming data. Apparently I have been connected to manx telecoms, I have a Sony Experta S, and my roaming data was switched off. When I phoned O2 they told me there was nothing...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing my tariff

HelloIf I change my tariff will this also change the lenght of my contract?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit setup problem

i visited one of your stores today wanting to set up a direct debit contract instead of the simplicity contract i am currently on. however your address lookup you use from royal mail failed to find the address i provided, despite it showing up associ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

txts/calls

Today it took 6 hours for texts from my wife to reach me plus the past few days it has taken 2 attempts for calls to reach her " ringing on my end and not hers, she is o2 aswell, fully charged and switched on with full signal "Is there problems with ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1 month early upgrade and O2 Open

I can upgrade my pay monthly phone. I would love the newXperia Z, but O2 want a bit of money upfront.Tescos are doing the phone for free on O2 with £32 monthly (600 mins, unlimited texts & 750MB- enough for me).If I bide my time and wait, then get th...

Topcat by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed to Contract and my O2 family/friends now being charged?

Hi all, Big change day for me today! Have taken the plunge and transferred to Contract phone. I wanted to keep existing number and was told by CS this would all be happening from midnight tonight. Bit of a shock then when my first text to new phone (...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching to 02

Hi,i just purchased an o2 sim and have called up t mobile (my previous provider) to get my pac code and 02 have told me that my phone number should be changed over in the next 48hours my question is that if i top up now on my current o2 sim with this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Scheme

Hi, My brother works for Waitrose and has given me an O2 open discount code. I was told by an online advisor that you can buy a phone online and then take it in-store and apply the discount then. Has anyone else done this or know that this is definit...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Why has my broadband bill increased when I have complied with the 3 monthly mobile phone top up to get my £5.00 reduction?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos