Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! linking 3 phones on one account

HiWe have 3 mobiles on O2. Is it possible to link them on one account so it is easier to check each individual usage?Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! customer services

what is the o2 customer seervices phone number

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! placed twice, charge once

Hi, On 16 April placed twice 10pounds /auto top-up/ from my account, however received only one charging.I need an another charge as well! Kind regards:Z.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I have a voice mail waiting for me but i can't get it,when i do click on the little sign and it rings it says 'no voicemail number is stored on the sim card' can someone help asap,it might be important.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk code

Hi all! I'm joining the iPhone hype and changing to vodafone network, I need a PUK code to transfer my O2 number over, im not doing this because iv had any problems because iv never had any problems with o2, its just simply because the majority of fa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hey

hi .. my bill this month is 40 £can i check the details about the billlike how much did i use the MB and how many mins did i talk .. and like that if i can .. and thank u

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SGS 4 Pre-order Price Reduction

Hi all. I preordered an S4 on 2th April when the up-front cost of the £37p/m tarrif was £99.99. Noticed today it's dropped to £69.99 for the same deal. Got onto web chat with a thouroughly unhelpful guy who told me that it was basically tough, I'd pa...

• 41 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Texting from abroad

why have i been charged for my messages when they are unlimited inclusive in my package

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problem topping up Pay and Go for visitors from abroad

P&G top up (auto or on web) seems impossible using a UK credit or debit card that has a registered billing address in Australia. Is there a way around this?I visit UK and Europe regularly so need a local SIM. o2 happy to sell me the card using the sa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos