Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! stupid question

hiya, ive had a notification saying internal phone storage is getting low, does this mean i need a bigger memory card, i only have the one in i had with the phone whitch is 2 i think ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free minutes

I just wondering why I Havant got my free minutes I have topped up more then 15 pound this month like 40 pound within the last 3 weeks can anyone help me out please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lots of unused credit - pay towards new phone?

Hello to you all, Apologies if this has been asked before but I did a search and could not find anything. I am currently on Pay as you go Unlimited and have built up a lot of credit on my phone (currently in excess of £100). I was wondering if it is ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tu Go for pay and go?

hey Has anyone saw any leaks as to when Tu Go will be released for pay and go customers? thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost iPhone - With no insurance!

Hi there... Here's my scenario. Basically I've lost my iPhone from place to another via a taxi. It's still not been recovered. My pickle is that it's just been upgraded and didn't even get chance to insurance it through my bank! Here's what I've done...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MEDIA MESSAGES

WHY IS IT THAT I GET CHARGED FOR THESE MMS TEXTS. IT SEEMS THAT WHEN I SEND EXTRA LONG TEXTS IT GOES TO MMS AND CHARGES ME. IS THIS CORRECT? ANYBODY

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting to wifi

I believe I have setup my new blackberry curve 9320 to use my home wifi yet when I look at my data usage I appear to be using data. I am looking at Facebook & am at home so why is this happening when I thought I was connecting through wifi so there s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel data

What is o2 travel data?  Costs £1.66 per day.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

Hi I am unable to access my monthly bill on line.Any suggestions.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

international calls

I have the number & country code but not conecting yet im being charged what am I doing wrong

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos