Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Why am I being charged for messages when they are unlimited in my contract.My ballance is always different from my monthly contract.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canceled my contract on chat last year and I am still being charged!

When on holiday in UK, I sent a long time on o2 chat to make sure my contract is cancelled. But why Am I still being charged? I have been living in BRAZIL! I do not use it! It was a two year contract that I had done in UK, then the family had to move...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good for O2 CS!

Having read a lot of recent posts about poor CS service, or folk hanging on the phone for excessive lengths of time waiting to get through to O2, I thought it would be nice to redress the balance a bit...I rang 202 this morning to let O2 know I am go...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! contract to pay as u go

My contract ends in a few days, i want to change to pay as u go on vodafone cause o2 don't have the tariff i want, what do i need to do for this to happen?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone abroad

I'm going to Amsterdam tomorrow and would like to know if my phone will still be ready to use as soon as I get there? Is it wise to turn off 'data roaming' as well to avoid large bills?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! high bills pay monthly

can anyone tell me how to view my itemised calls. i log in and cant seem to get anywhere. thanks

ranford72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am due my upgrade next month, however I was just wondering can you place your order before the date of upgrade or do you have to wait until the specific date to get in contact to sort out upgrading?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! At the end of my tether

I just got back tonight after a weeks holiday in Croatia, with a blocked phone which was disabled while I was on holiday so I was unable to contact anyone in the UK ( even 02 ) to try to resolve things. BackgroundI have a contract with 02 and have be...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 UNABLE TO PROVIDE SERVICE AT NEW ADDRESS

Hi There, Going try and keep this short and sweet if I can. My fiancee has been with o2 since 2005/06 roughly, though it may be slightly longer. That shows dedication to the network and brand I feel, if that counts at all these days or not is another...