Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New account

On 24 June I signed up for pay monthly with O2. It seems strange that contact days are already being counted even though the SIM has not been received and obviously not activated. Or is someone else using that SIM?

ADC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I turned off my data when I was abroad on turkey so I should not be paying £90 for my bill I am not accepting this

Lara92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change tariff after contract end

Hello . I would like to change my tariff to pay as you go after my contract end ( renewal date is 11 August 2023 ) . I would like to also keep my actual mobile number .

Lukasz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number

Hello everyone, I’ve been on the phone to a few departments at o2 but don’t seem to be getting very far. Basically I have 3 numbers on my account. My child’s, mine and ex partner. I am looking to transfer my ex partners to him but how do I do this? A...

July by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconection

Hi, you have disconnected me but i have paid my bill before due date.

beans441 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Processing order

Hello, I have an o2 contract and have done for years. I have placed an order for an Apple Watch to add onto my account, the credit check part went through, but spoke to someone online and they advised it’s not done, I have received some documents in ...

jack1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 different direct debits?

Hi all, I have 3 direct debits coming from O2 every month. One is the bill I am emailed every month, this is what I am contracted and expect to be paying to O2. This, I assume, covers my device plan and my airtime plan. I then have two further direct...

Snapnall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone died a week ago

My phone died a week ago when I was going on holiday. I ordered a new phone on Saturday 24/06 which arrived today 26/06. I cannot use it because it did not come with a USB c plug. I have ordered a plug which will arrive tomorrow. O2 keep sending me s...

Resolved! my bill

I wish to speak to someone about my latest bill.

Pass4rogg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos