Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No network

HiThere has been a faulty mast in my area for 5 days and live chat help is just not able to give any useful information! does anyone have an alternative method of getting help from o2 I am getting very frustrated my phone once out of this area is fin...

Resolved! long text message charging as media message

please forgive me if this thread is elsewhere already... I have noticed on my accnt that i have been charged on the occasions for a 'media message',however having looked at the actual message on my phone i can see that itisa longer text message with ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Web Bolt Ons

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Ace, and i am on 'The All Rounder' web bolt ons. This allows me to have 500MB data a month but O2 are now saying that i will only get 50MB?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering speed upload issues

Hi, I'm using iphone4 with latest OS, thethered to a macbook pro via bluetooth (also tried wifi and usb), business Sim only 2gb month contract. It's fine browsing and downloading emails but when I try and send an eamil with attachment, speed starts a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty phone

I got an iphone 5 in January from a online shop called buymobilephones.net with an o2 contract. after 5 months the phone broke, i took it to apple and it turns out the phone i brought as new wasnt a new phone it was a refurbished phone registered to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! simplicity upgade

Hi, was put on simplicity £11 a month, when trying to upgrade from business to consumer, because of a 3 month restriction when setting up the new contract. It's been 3 months been in to talk about upgrade but apparently I'm not eligible for another 3...

sean464 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

On my online account my number and account isn't showing up , but the links are as I have 2 other contracts with 02 as well , mine was setup as the primary account but isn't showing

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Madeira

Hello, Does anyone know if o2 works in Madeira? Also, does the new o2 travel pricing apply to Madeira (it lists Portugal but doesn't specify Madeira)? Thanks!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Greece - UK calls

Hi all - I'm on o2 travel. There is a 50p connection charge to call from Greece and then free for an hour? Is this free hour every day or just a one off? As I'm living in Greece until October!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 are a pile of **bleep**.

O2 are the biggest pile of crap around. I fell sorry for anyone that joins our network now. I used to love and be loyal to o2 til 1. your customer service advisors spoke to me like **bleep**. And 2. you bad mouth another service provider then charged...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos