Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Charged twice.

Hi I think I may of been charged twice I paid off a bill via phone and got a ref number etc saying payment successful however follow evening I got a text saying bill over due WTF so I did it again and got a receipt number for this one checked my app ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go go go

I have topped up 10 pound and was finding out if my pay and go go go had activated and it cost me 25p and still nothing! I have found out but i am not sure if O2 will accept that I'm 25p short because i was trying to find something out and it didn't ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is wrong with international favorites?????!!!!!!!!

Tonight : my phone cuts out after a few minutes each time I use international favourites. I'm on a contract, so lack of credit doesn't come into it. I call the number again and I'm connected to a totally different person, certainly not the one I was ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

One-off Bolt On options no longer available

Hi, I have recently been needing to use my phone as a personal hotspot whilst waiting for my broadband to be connected and am plowing through data. I have bought a few 1GB one-off bolt ons this week and then the option to buy 1GB has now been removed...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alcatel 20.05 problem

Has anyone else had problems with the Alcatel 20.05? mine wouldnt send texts overseas at night although it was fine through the day!! Took it back was told it was a faulty SIM which they replaced but still had the same problem.Took it back again was ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbished Phone - Warranty?

Looking at buying a refurbished Nokia 520, which were only released this year and which come with a standard 2 year nokia warranty. On o2's website though it states they are only covered by a 3 month warranty. What I was wondeing, does the standard n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Transfer

My grandson has bought my wife a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone mainly for texting can she transfer her sim card details over to the new phone and is it possible to transfer to ans from a galaxy tablet

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will my bbm work abroad?

I'm going on holiday tomorrow to Malawi, in africa and im on a contract but will my blackberry messenger services still work?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G sim has anyone got one yet?

Hi Just a random question. Has anyone got a 4G sim from o2 yet and if so does it look any different than a standard O2 3G sim? Also are they available in various sizes? I mean is there a O2 4G Nano sim? (I know iPhone 5 doesn't support 4g on O2 but t...

Resolved! Pay Monthly Tariffs and Blackberry BIS

When I purchased my Blackberry a couple of years or so ago it was made clear when choosing tariffs that I was getting everything I needed to fully exploit a Blackberry. In effect I was being given a choice of basic tariffs (which didn't include data ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos