Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 CHARGE ?

if i call 02 to 02 customers DO I GET CHARGED FOR IT?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fone barred pay bill

Hiya, my phone has been cut off people can ring me but i cant ring out as my direct debit failed and i was unable to pay my bill, now i cant ring to py my bill and it wont let me do it online, need my fone heeeelllpp!!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected Issues - O2 Status

Hi, Just checked the status in http://status.o2.co.uk/ and they have mentioned there is an unexpected issue that is on going at the moment. 'We've got some problems with our phone service right now. Some phone numbers might not be working at all. Tho...

• 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disappointing upgrade

I've ordered an upgrade to iphone 5 which was confirmed as being delivered tomorrow, Friday. Late Thursday night i receive a text saying it won't be delivered, there is no stock, no alternative date. I log in and there is no option to chat to anyone ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal for long period of time

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me when the signal problem is gonna be fixed, my signal has been out since about 11 this morning. I think this is unacceptable for the amout of time it has been out.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not on bill

Why is a certain mobile number I text not appearing on my itemised bill

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

hi.can any0ne tell me what wrong with o2 network,landlines cannot get through to my mobile.this is urgent.:womanfrustrated:

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't call nor text O2 number only

Hi All, Since yesterday I have a problem calling/texting O2 number that I've been calling for years with no problem! The funny thing is that when I call landline or mobile/landline in another country it all works perfectly fine? Any idea what the pro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messaging

My mobile will only receive text messages from other networks. Can send messages to any network. Was working fine this morning.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos