Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Ok folksneed a weebit advice, can upgrade my phone for free as of tomorrow (20/6/2014), the options from O2 direct are quite pricey compared to other online services, how easy is it to keep my number if I go to a online shop and staying on O2. The On...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of service

I am continually losing my sign on my phone. It's not just me, my wife phone is on 02 and that doing the same anyone any ideas why?? All software is up to date and the live status check shows no work is being undertaken in my area.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly

hi i spoke to someone from 02 and got a contract and Ive received my confirmation email on logged in but it saying there no services or terms of condition

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 118118 call charges

Was in distress and ill telephoned 118 for number for local police station as live in country and it was closed. Without too much detail about my fit state of mind at time, I was sectioned under mental health act.The line was left open while police a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! accounts

I have 4 02 accounts paid by direct debit and am using the banks switching service to transfer from halifax to barclays all 4 show as having gone from halifax the money is not "pending" its gone then dd cancelled but while 2 are agreed as having been...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong SIM sent - need to do some sort of swap?

I am a new customer to O2 and I was sent a standard SIM with my new phone instead of a micro SIM . I am waiting for the correct SIM to arrive and I was told that I have to contact O2 for some sort of swap to be done. What is this for and is it necess...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPRS help

Hello. Iv asked a O2 guru this question before and got no help..I don't get any GPRS signal at all. I can only use iMessage and any apps when I'm connected to wifi!It never used to be this bad.When out and about I have to turn cellular data off, so t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £311 bill not my fault?

Got a e mail and text today to say my bill was over £300. My normal bill for the last three years is about £18 to £22.....when I checked I was apparently connected to the number 01414194380 number for 23hrs.27mins and 23 seconds.......running up the ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not good Customer Servicde-what do i do next?

Hi I have upgraded two phones over the last 2 weeks and one is okay but with one of them i was promised the accesories and still not recieved them. I have been on chat 3 times and been told by 3 different people that thier managers have said yes to s...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos