Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help info needed about tariffs

Hi guys, I've been in O2 for years and always used my own handset and payg. I'm thinking of changing to this tariff I found. It states I will get 5gb-4g and unlimited texts and unlimited minutes. My question is, can anyone please tell me if the unlim...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt ons and prices

Hi. Im intersted in adding a bolt on but im not fully aware on how they affectthe prices. for example if i buy a £10 bolt on with my £10 tarrif, will that be £20 a month? and if my existing tarrif has 500mb data, will a 500mb bolt on make that 1gb a ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thing you bought £7.50 charge in my bill

My July O2 bill charge extra £1.50 for thing you bought and August Bill charge £7.50 in my bill .I do not what it is come from.Then I call O2 customer service.They told me they do not know about this charge.What I Gona to do now?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected

I've been disconnected and I've paid my bill how do I get reconnected there was a problem with my bank account so I had to get a knew one so I have to set up a new direct debit any help would much appreciated thank you

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! total top ups over a year

Does anyone know how to check how much I've topped up my Pay as you Go mobile over the last year (other than trawling through my till receipts and bank account)? I have a smart phone (LG). Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make Calls or texts but Data works?

So a weird one. - Last night around 7pm I suddenly lost my signal. My phone was searching all night, then around 3am it came back.. However, I could only use Mobile data and was unable to make calls or texts. When I try to make calls or texts, I get ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from Pay and Go Go Go back to £10 credit

I'm currently overseas and have just topped up my phone and received the minutes, texts, data associated with Pay and Go Go Go because I opted in when I was in the UK. This is no use to me overseas, how can I change back so this £10 will appear as cr...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G nano sim

Hey all thanks for all your help on my last thread. I've upgraded today from iPhone 5 to samsung Galaxy S5. My question is this. Galaxy is 4G ready so will my existing nano sim be 4g or will I need a new sim and transfer my number across? Thanks

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Months Written Notice to End Contract

Hi Folks, Could anyone please give me an e-mail address to send my months written notice to end my pay monthly contract please? O2 informed me to give written notice today, but I could not get through to ask for an e-mail address, I tried calling 3 t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos