Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Blackberry bolt on??

Hi ! I am half way through my 24month contract and my current phone (w995) is falling apart, I am planning on getting a blackberry and I would like to use BBM ect. and I am wondering will I need a bolt on and what is it called, also if I do how much ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worksweb bolt on

Ok i got my phone as a gift with already running free worksweb bolt on. During free period I used only 3g connection since I didn't knew wifi password and couldn't connect to it. When my free period ended I finaly decided to go to my local O2 store t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delaying upgrade and O2 Open

In February i was due an upgrade from my iPhone 3g 1200 mins, unlimited text (bolt on) tariff which was about £60. I work for Lloyds TSB and had the O2 open discount of 30%. When i called to query my upgrade i was told numerous times that if i upgrad...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Pay & Go iPad sim card... do they actually exist?

Ok so I got my iPad in early June with a free 3 sim... and got online to order a free O2 card almost straight away. Several weeks later nothing so I called into an O2 store. "Sorry we don't have any in stock, have you tried online?". So I tried again...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

free wifi with the all around web bolt on

Hi, i was wondering if any one could tell me how to get my free unlimited wifi access to the BTFon and BTOpenzone wifi hotspots, i've got the all around web bolt on and it says that i have unlimited browsing on any BTFon and BTOpenzone wifi hotspot, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 pay monthly simplicity and tethering

I want to switch from walk and web to pay monthly. I found a £16.50 a month tarriff with 500mb of data. I phoned o2 and asked if that allowed me to tether my iphone4 so i could email and maybe a bit of web surfing, the rep wasnt sure but could sell m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why so expensive?

I have a Company phone on O2 and have always had great service, but when my wife's Orange contract came up for renewal, I was keen to convert her, particularly as the Orange signal is pretty poor at our home.I looked around for a basic smartphone for...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats your monthly Data usage ?

Hi,Recently after buying the iphone 4 I realised that payg tariff I was on that included 500mb internet usage, was not going to be enough for the month.I now have changed my tariff to the payg simplicity one with 1gb usage.Im hoping that's going to b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do i find out why my credit is disappearing?

Hi, i'm on the text and web payg service and recently i've noticed that my credit has been randomly disappearing.I sometimes get a message(not a txt) from 02 saying something about spending a £1 on the internet and browsing for the rest of the day fo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrading simplicity pay monthly at carphone warehouse

Hey I have an o2 simplicity pay monthly which i took out direct from o2 last month.Just a few questions before i'm due an upgrade.If I upgrade through carphone warehouse... will I still be billed by o2 as normal or will my billing switch to carphone ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos