Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Pay bill

I want to pay my bill for number xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The website will not accept my card. Please can you give me a bank account I can pay off bill. I want to close contract too as I no longer use this number as I am abroad. Kind regards Irfana [Mod edit:...

isaleh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top Up

Hello there,I'm calling 4444The computer speaks very fast and I don't understand because my english is poor.Which keys do I have to press to top up?

Serkan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I need help with my phone bill payments 

Hayley10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Phone Replacement

Hi all. I've an Oppo Reno 4 Pro 5G for less than a year and have started to experience a number of issues - charging point not keeping charger/headphones in place, loss of VOOC charging and phone not restarting when rebooting. And now the battery see...

ADSRT82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

hi, recently my monthly device plan was overdue and today I’ve re paid it however I’m not too sure if I’ve paid the right amount as my data still isn’t working

Shameema by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Can you set spend cap to £0?please

Julija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turning phone off to transfer number

Hi All, I signed up to O2 over the weekend, entering my PAC to transfer my number from Three. Yesterday I received a text, telling me I had to turn my phone off until 6pm today, in order for the number to be transferred over. Does anyone know if this...

Eris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos