Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Porting from O2 and back again, via another network?

I want to move a mobile number which technically belongs to my wife, to me.My memory's a bit hazy as it was a year ago, but I'm sure I migrated the very same mobile number from an O2 contract in my name, to another O2 contract in my wife's name previ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software updates

Hi,When I had my n8 on payg the network held back software updates while they tinkered with it.Is this going to be the same for my iPhone 4 I purchased from 02 ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 rewards

Today was the day I was supposed to be able to claim my rewards (my extra credit from o2). It said specifically in a text I got from o2 that on the 30th of June I can claim, but when I called and went online to claim it I couldn't? I can see my money...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for data thats meant to be free

Hi I seem to be getting charged for data that is meant to be free on my tariff I have resorted to turning of my wap settings altogether as I am getting charged for data when I am not even using the phone???? does any one have any idea whats going on?...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SET UP HTC desire HD UK internet

Hi guys, i recently changed my PAYG tariff to be Text & Web for my HTC desire HD phone. The probem is that I cannot use internet from O2 but still can conect a wireless router. Anyone's got any ideas, many thanks for your help.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade price match came out at high cost plus phone cost

Anyone else had these problemsI currently have a bb 9700 bold 35 month contract 600mins/unlimited texts & data due an upgrade as of 20th June 2011Wanted to move away from bb to HTC so asked for Desire STold they would price match t-mobile £19 a month...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

bbc iplayer

Hi Just got Xperia Arc mobile and would like to know if I am charged to use BBC iplayer? Thanks Norma :robotindifferent:

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fair usage back at you!

For years I was using next to no data and next to no minutes and was paying £35 (on average £50) a month for this. Yesterday, my wife who is still on UNLIMITED legacy tarrif received a warning text message, because she downloaded 3GB of data. 3GB is ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

12month simlicity plan

i had a 12 month simplicty plan and i finished the 12 months and ported my number to another netowrk...i paid my last bill and today got a text saying i have a bill of -8.50 what does this mean ?i could understand if i was being charged the full 10£ ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos