Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I've been trying to contact customer services about a bill but have been unsuccessful

changing personal details

I am trying to change my bank account details for the account my direct debit comes from, but your website will not accept the changes. It just says "try again later". What do I do? This has been happening for several weeks

himy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using my phone abroad

I am trying to make calls from my phone (abroad) but it tells me that the number cannot be processed. I activated my Travel on days ago and even so it does not allow me to make calls, not even to my voice mailbox.

Resolved! Z fold 5 pre-order

Hi I've just pre-ordered the Z Fold 5 and was told like the website says delivery is 11/08 yet Samsung and other networks are saying from the 04/08. Just wondering why O2 is a week behind? Cheers

Rog22 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New o2 phone, switching number

I lost my old phone (O2 pay monthly SIM), got a new one online and phoned up O2 to request a new SIM. Arrived fine, but the old number has not switched over to the new SIM after a week? Is this a normal amount of time to wait? Keeps telling me SIM no...

jack_s97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spendcap and device plan

You have sent me a text saying I've reached 100% of my Spendcap. I have looked everywhere on your "upgraded" website and can find no reference to my "Spendcap". Also, I have two phones on my bill . On my account details is written that I have a devic...

Jet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

How long is my contract for? I want to change to another provider 

JC12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting a refund

2 have incrrectly chargd me for internation calls this month £ 370 they have agreed to pay me a refund next month but they want to me to pay this monts bill first, should I ask them to confirm this by email before i pay

chrisg53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos