Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order

hican you explain the order on the account that has been processed as i havent put in an order and i didnt think my sim contract ran out till next year

Deb14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unrestrict adult sites

Hi how do I enable adult content on my account ?

Shumba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade phones returned to sender before delivery

I was expecting 3 new phone upgrades to be delivered today and was given a one hour timeslot this afternoon by DPD. However, this morning the tracking said the phones were being returned to o2 at their request before delivery was made. The contracts ...

Apollo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ported problems.

Hi I’ve moved to o2 from Lyca. When I ordered my sim I gave o2 the pac code to transfer my number. Got the SIM card, popped it in and everything seemed fine. However my number has still not been ported and my number on Lyca was disconnected on Friday...

VickyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bars on account

Please help someone. Spoken to o2 customer service 8 times in last month, 3 times to supervisors as random bars kept being put on my account. I never got a text warning me of the bars/ restrictions and only found out when i contacted O2. Multiple cha...

B-jlaw44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incremental discounts for additional connections

I just upgraded two SIMs on my O2 account and added another (moving from Giffgaff to O2).During the conversation, I was advised that the discount applied would be 20% on the first additional connection, 30% for the second, 40% for the third etc. I wa...

Resolved! SMS from 60109

I just got a very odd message from 60109 "O2 Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 8am-8pm, Sun 8am - 6pm bit.ly/3v7W9of Call connection service supplied by Caller Centre Ltd SMS cost £3 08000496088" Does any one know what it is, and if it is legitimate Thank you

Kopiert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Switch Up and credit check

can anyone clarify the process for Switch Up, my credit rating is not great and after 6 months on Sim Only I was able to upgrade to Handset with no need to credit check with plus plan and Switch Up included, spoke to one of my local stores about poss...

iancarr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

If i change to a new tariff, does the price shown for example the 20GB deal is £33.09, does that include VAT or plus VAT?

johnboy99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

I am paying £46.75 for my mobile plan and then a further amount for the device, however the amount has been different each month when it says on my o2 it should be £15.33. I have paid £13.10, £15.26 and the £23.86

MCF50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos