Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Visual voicemail not working (error 1035)

Hi everyoneI'm having a problem with visual voicemail and wondered if anyone could help as I've called o2 several times and the issue isn't resolved.I moved from payg to contract in March, and had a galaxy s7.My phone stopped charging, so I moved ove...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance didn't go down

It's very strange that after making a few charged calls these days my balance didnt go down, remaining the same...Btw im on o2 pay&go

Moving number to O2 from Vodafone

I have 4 new O2 SIM only accounts (1 added to my existing account, and the other 3 will be merged later), and 4 PAC codes from Vodafone. I entered the details (one at a time for all four) on the Number porting request page on Friday (before 5:30pm) a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

Would like to update my account to my married name...spend the last 20 minutes on the phone to the call centre to receive an SMS link which didn't work....help?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phoning another mobile while on holiday in US

I'm going on holiday to new York soon and I have O2 travel as a bolt on. If i call someone who is on holiday with me on their mobile will I stil pay the £4.99 tariff? Also whats the cheapest way to call a landline at home to someone without internet ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancel account

I want to cancel my account with you, but cannot se how or where to do that.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start of a new bundle

Having run out of data I checked yesterday that I had enough to start a new bundle today switched on the phone only to be told I did not have enough for the new bundle. I had £16 bal yesterday and today told I had £14 not enough for the bundle I had ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos