Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Suspending contract

I am going travelling for 3 months and would like to suspend my contract. Is this possible?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 RPI Price Increase - 2014

(This post has been edited due to language used, as per the community guidelines. Please send the community coordinator Toby a private message for an explanation)

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £500 plus charged in error

Yesterday I had over. £500 taken from my bank account by O2 by Direct Debit in error. 24 hours later, despite a wasted afternoon trying to sort it out with O2 and at my Bank, I still have not been reimbursed. Anyone have a similar experience and how ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Charges abroad

Hi I'm going to Lanzarote in a week. I want to be able to use my phone for short calls and texts but I do not want to send or receive emails or surf the web! If I turn data roaming off will I still be able to use my phone for calls and texts

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! moved house - no o2 signal can i cancel?

So we've moved house and theres no signal whatsoever in our village for o2 - not even a weak one. I'm in a 2 year contract can i get out of it as its useless to me? paying for a service i'm not getting? its oxfordshire not some remote part of uk than...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How To Find Out Used Monthly Allowance 02 MOTO G

So i get a phone call from 1 of O2 reps and pestered me to get a contract with them until i gave in and went aheadNow the thing is i gave him all my bank details over the phone and he created me an o2 account,Then about 2 - 3 weeks later a mobile tur...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weak to unworkable indoor signal

Hello guys,I used to live in Richmond where the signal used to be spotty and bad. (indoors and outdoors) But now I moved in to a different area of London where the signal is almost excellent outdoors (3G is always on and almost full reception bars on...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minutes Usage

How do I check my minutes used per month, for current month and previous months. I am on monthly tariff.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad network in my area

Hi All I've never really had an issue with using 3G but in the last 7 days, it is terrible. Not been able to use my mobile net, only text and calling. I am in the RG5 area of reading. It seems to be an issue down my road and a couple of roads over an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 year Monthly Contract increase.

Just received an email saying that my monthly mobile phone bill is to increase by 43p per month as from March! Why? Don't give me the standard rubbish about RPI increase. Thought you sold me a fixed 2 year deal!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos