Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! split off a phne from account

I've got an account with 3 phones, all paid for from the same bank acount. we would like to split one of the phones off to be paid from a separate account, without effecting the remaining 2 phones can this be done? thank you

philboz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Hi there would like to have a refund please for the samsung galaxy J5 2017 phone cause i didn't know that i had to pay upfront for anything when the deal i was getting was a £0.00 upfront cost so would like to cancel the order an have a refund put ba...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 00800 International Freephone numbers charged?

Hi, My organisation has just introduced an international freephone number for central services. I haven't had a need to use them yet, but I understood they would be free to call from the UK. I did a google search and this is definitely the case with ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt -on Data claim is not clear!!!!

You state this on the website for Data Bolt-on ""Any unused Bolt On data will be carried over to the next month."" - but it is misleading - if fact it will only last one month!!! to make it clear to customers buying this shouldn't you say - "Any unus...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

email ???

hi I have purchased a preloaded sim for use in my laptop dongle I have finally got on line after about an hour, I visited o2 site and registered, but every time I go to my email to verify the mail they are saying they have sent, there is no mail ther...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of tarriff

I am currently on a pay as you go contract but wish ti go Sim only while retain my number

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing voicemail pin on a landline

I need to change my voicemail pin to access my voicemail on another phone but it won't let me change it from a different phone is there anything I can do need to hear my message asap and no money in my 02 phone

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account charges

I am on holiday in Cyprus (Greek side) and have activated roaming. I just got an email telling me I have been charged £3.99 a day for 2 days in Turkey! I have not been across the boarder so why the charges??? I am not happy!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2 rewards

Hi i,me an o2 pay as you go customer and i thought useually at beginning of august i get notification of my 10% rewards to save????,Can you help me plz??.Thanx,Marc

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos