Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Tethering problem

I currentl pay monthly and use the £8 sim which allows me 100mb of data usage. Can I tether my phone to a laptop to use this data allwance?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 'upgrade'

Is it just me, or does it seem that the 'upgrades' o2 offer it's pay monthly customers are not really upgrades at all?! How is it a new iphone 5s costs the same (phone and tarriff wise) for an upgrading customer and a new customer?! Surely if you've ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you email support?

Hi, Been tryin to call o2 from my mobile 202 and get on a holding list! and as the only service i get is now whilst standing outside in the cold ive given up. so can i email support? ive looked around on the website and all i can find is live chat Ch...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading early?

Hi, I'd like to pay to upgrade early. I've been told via Phones4u and o2 it will cost around £289.00 BUT I want to keep exactly the same price for the monthly payments and ideally get the S4 all in, I was originally told by Phones4u it'd cost £289 an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! COMPLAINT: Have changed to Pay as you go, but continuously be charged for pay monthly!

Have use O2 for 3years more. I've changed to pay as you go after September !(call your service number in Augest, you staff said I need a new SIM card for that, and I receive the new card at the begining of September.Called you at the same day I recei...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot access my bill

Hi,I cannot access my bill. I have an error message... is it normal ? I have tried with Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Ipad and Iphone all same message...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! warning about topping up and o2 customer service

on saturday i had a problem with o2 top-up not crediting my wifes phone after the £15 was taken from my account. I used the on line top-up using my card. the bank has confirmed o2 definately took the money with a transaction id and i have an email re...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hi, i have just upgraded, my new phone came with a new sim card, do i have to use the new sim card or can i just put my existing sim in my new phone? many thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Tarriff

I have upgraded with refresh and changed my tarriff. I was wondering if I would have to remove my Bolt Ons which are not required anymore as it is for the same amount of data I would receive in my new tarriff or if they would reset?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset Returns Nightmare

Pretty frustrated with O2 just now. I ordered a new PAYG handset on the 23/11. It arrived on 28/11, and after a couple of days playing around with it, I decided that I don't like the phone. I called Customer Service this afternoon to enquire about re...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos