Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ending contract and PAC number

Hi, I have reached the end of my contract and hava a new device and SIM through Sky Mobile, I would like to terminate my contract today an port my number - please could coud you advise and generate a PAC please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

Hi all, I have requested that my old PAYG phone number be transferred to my new monthly sim, and I am told this takes up to 24 hours, which makes sense. But the operator on the other end of the chat has told me that both of my sims will lose network ...

Resolved! moving mobile number to O2

Hello, I'm signing up with O2 (contract) currently pay as you go with Virgin. Can I transfer a pay as you go mobile number and how do I find pac?

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

I have 2 contracts on my app in my name if I pay on one will it apply to both

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A question about my new monthly sim

Hello all, Yesterday I ordered the £20 monthly sim deal (15GB) found on this page:https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals/#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M It states that the offer ends on 4th October. Does this mean that after that da...

want pac code

I want pac code before my contract finish on 9th October only few days left.can i get a pac code early before 9th October 2017?or do i have to wait after 9th October 2017?virgn media i get better a deal for 36 month contract for iPhone 8 £29 a month ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent Usage

Hi,I have an O2 Pay Monthly contract. Why can I no longer view 'recent usage' - ie: calls/texts made/sent after the date of the last bill?This information was readily available on My O2 until the recent 'improvements' to the website.I have downloaded...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

Can you please tell me if under the August tariff change, I still need to make a 3 minute chargeble call every 6 months to retain my contract. Thankyou.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

How far back can i go to look at old invoices.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos