Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! thinking of joining but........

So am with EE atm and there 3g is very good wherever u go with them u got 3g. Now I have seen this 20gb plan o2 offer but lots of people say o2 3g coverage is very poor and not as good as ee 3g? I travel the country a lot so need 3g everywhere I go, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messaging on Nexus 7

I notice that my Nexus 7 has a phone number when checking my account and so many free text messages per month. How do I enable this feature on the Nexus 7? There doesn't seem to be anything obvious about sending and receiving text messages on it.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance Brought Forward? Help

Just went to check my new bill and is saysTotal balance brought forward -£38.96the total amount due is £1.60what does this mean? do i owe them?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 JPEG web compression - worries for iPhone 6

I've known O2 recompress JPEGS over mobile data for a while. I've been with O2 since the original iPhone launch. I got an O2 sim when the first iPad came out but realised quickly that while I could ignore blocky pictures on a small phone screen I cou...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

New data plans

Hi there I just saw that O2 will getting a 20GB data plan is that right?

• 79 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use data abroad

Hi, I will be going abroad, could you tell me how to use data/3G in Europe Please? I am on Pay as you go. also, could you tell me how to receive phone calls from UK when I am in Far East please? I can't receive any calls from UK when I was in China. ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Tariff

I just want to cancel my tariff, its really not as easy as it should be.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM activation query

Hey all, Rather than going into the O2 shop later on today, it makes far more sense for me to post where I know there are experts! Last week I was mugged and had my phone and some other stuff nicked. Luckily I'm on insurance so everything was sorted ...

MichaelL by Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for unwanted Data downloads. Help !

I am getting totally fed up. I am currently in France and have now been charged three times £1.99 each time for "O2 travel data" so I phoned on the supposedly free helpline (and have been charged) and apparently have to set the HSPacket data to disab...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos