Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! DATA CHARGES UNKNOWN IPHONE 5S

I have just received my latest bill and to my shock, horror I have £200+ data charges. When I've looked into settings I noticed roaming was on. We haven't been out of the coutry so could this be the cause of all the data usage? If not, what else coul...

Patash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cooling off period

In the contract it states that you can exercise your right to withdraw from the contract by visiting one of the o2 stores. Has anyone actually done it via the stores? I only ask this as the salesperson in the o2 store said it had to be done via custo...

Guevara by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OLD BILLS

How do I get copies of bills for the last 5 months?

david70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

So when I set up my refresh payment plan in the o2 store I gave my bank details for the direct debit payments. Now it is my understanding that o2 will contact my bank to set up this payment method. And I do not have to do anything other than to have ...

Guevara by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 not working on 2G?

I've recently bought an O2 PAYG SIM to use in a 2G only device. It will not work at all - I just get "No Network" or "Emergency Calls Only". I spend about an hour and a half on online chat yesterday, got passed around at least three people and nobody...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Questions

I'm on a SIM only plan at the moment, my contract doesn't actually run out until later this year however I have a handset upgrade available to me as of today.As everyone knows, the deals you can get on third party websites such as Carphone, Mobiles.c...

JayF883 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charge to mobile

Hi all, can anyone tell me if there's a daily limit for the charge to mobile service (purchasing through apps or online) I can't seem to find the answer online and when i spoke to someone on live chat he simply said there is no daily limit only a mon...

Resolved! Tariff Change and RPI

Bit confused by this. If I change tarrif now web site says (for example) £15 per month for 12 months then £22 + RPI. However local O2 store says it will be £15 now plus RPI on that from April (next month) When can i actually change tariff without see...

MBS14A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Card payments

I am unable to make online card payments for my o2 bills. Card works fine with anything else I pay. Is anyone aware of any problems with o2s online payment

Jon22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new upgrade

av upgraded my concract but on pan was 0.00 up frony cost, but from my bank accaunt av been charged 29.99????

liene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos